Welcome to Morton High School!
Click Above to see "The Morton Way!"
Dear Morton Families,
Hello! In our efforts to create and maintain a safe, secure school for the benefit of our students and staff, updated guidelines will be in place for all students beginning Monday, March 16.
· All students are expected to be out of the building by 2:50 p.m. unless they have a 6th period class or an extra-curricular activity.
· All students with a 6th period class or activity are expected to be out of the building within 20 minutes (4:05 p.m. for 6th period classes.)
· Students waiting for rides can only be at door B by the red Governor benches.
· Students are expected to take all items necessary to go home after their final class before attending an extra-curricular activity and will not be allowed to go to their locker afterwards.
· The consequence for not being picked up on time may result in removal from the team/club/activity.
· Students found in the building without a sponsor or not at the red Governor benches will be subject to progressive discipline.
· Siblings and students from other schools are not allowed in the building.
· Students are not allowed, at any time, to open a door to allow someone to enter Morton High School.
We appreciate your support in our efforts to keep Morton safe and secure for all students. Please review this information as a family. As always, if you have any questions or comments, please don't hesitate to contact an administrator. We value your feedback and input!
This message was sent out on school messenger and as a hard copy to students the week of March 9.
Thank you and have a wonderful day!